Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

On 19/05/2021 17:38, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 19 May 2021 13:50:36 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip

Proof is always in the eye of the reader. This article should at least
raise some alarm bells:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...r-intelligence

Still peddling the lies and ****e I see troll. That cognitive bias can
be a powerful thing amongst the weak minded. Have you had your B12
levels checked yet?

https://www.whitneyerd.com/2020/03/v...in-health.html

snip

Hmm,
"I studied nutrigenomics with one of the leading researchers in the
field of aging, worked on a clinical trial of fasting with cancer
patients".

And,

"It turns out that the quick-fix, simplistic, 'eat this, not that'
messages proclaimed by many in the health and fitness field are not only
often ineffective but also detrimental to your long-term health".

Even she advocates, "Predominantly Plant-Based". Something I might agree
with.

It all looks like cognitive bias to me. So you must lap it up.

I'd sooner a more respected site like the BBC thank you.