Posted to uk.d-i-y
SH[_4_] SH[_4_] is offline

Default OT'ish: Greedy plumbers?

On 19/05/2021 14:43, Tricky Dicky wrote:
This thread has made me feel a lot better about DIYing. The saving on labour costs has always been an incentive to DIY but I always felt I was missing out when it came to buying parts and materials at retail prices, well it looks like I am quids in there as well.

Richard

Its easy enough to get a trade account with Travis perkins, Jewsons,
Denmans, CEF etc etc if you are say a landlord with buy to let property
and you have to undertake property maintenance on said properties.

Toolstation ansd Screwfix are better value than the DIY sheds like B&Q
or Wickes.

S.