Chuck Yerkes

Default Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit

Jake wrote:

Dope growing is something I've heard these things are used for.... my
brother's a police officer and has told me some of the stories on these
nutty hookups. I'm also told that in some areas they ask the power company
to report 'unusual' high residential loads to the cops for further
investigation. They even have heat-sensitive cameras so they can sit outside
your house and look for warmer rooms.

Ah, the 4th amendment. How I miss it.

It would be interesting to see what the OP has here, and what he wants to do
with it.

I wonder if he (the OP) really wants "single phase" or is
misunderstanding his own needs.