Frisket

Default Bosch dishwasher problem

"N" wrote in message
Richard

Interesting, you sorted it by blowing down the outlet hose? I will have to
try that for mine! If the pump down the drainhole does the circulating, is
there another pump for the emptying if so where is it? I have had the top,
sides, bottom off mine but didn't spot another pump.

PS how do you frig the door interlock?

Thanks

Hi N,
To frig the door interlock insert a knife in the door slot where the tongue
on the top frame should go. There is a catch that kind of revolves away from
you until it clicks into place - sounds like double-dutch but if you try it
you'll see what I mean ;-)
As for the location of the other pump I dunno, once I'd blown down the pipe
and it worked I couldn't get the bugger back together fast enough!!
Regards,
Richard