Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 18, 2021 at 6:04:14 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"one who or that which floats"? Never heard it used for anything but a
****e.

Yes you have with floating voters

Never heard of that.

You may not have heard of that term but every
jurisdiction has floating voters, who consider
the issues at each election instead always
voting for the same party at every election.

I wish we had a situation in the US where that was more viable. Right now
there are a lot of Republicans looking to break away from the Trumpian
nonsense the Republican party has become. If that happens I would be very open
to listening to their message. The current nonsense about how science and
evidence should be ignored for the sake of special entitlements and backing
Trump no matter how insane he is makes the Republican party appealing only to
the most absurd people.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow