Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT. Gas Pricing

On 05/18/2021 02:11 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
It depends when you trigger the signal. I know the light near me does the same
thing. The state determines the timing, they have eng-inears to figure it all
out...

Yeah, we got some of those too. They're big on 'traffic calming'
rotaries and bulb-outs. The cute little miniature rotaries are fun on a
motorcycle. If you're on a bicycle the bulb-out force you out into the
traffic lane. Great thinking.

One of the main drags is a challenge. The homeless shelter is on the
north side of the street and a microbrewery directly across the street
on the south side. After a homeless citizen got launched to Mars, they
redid it from 4 lanes to 2 and put in two crosswalks with lights.

Not really understanding humans, both crosswalks are a couple of hundred
yards from the bee-line path.

Oh well, the mayor is a Democrat so I imagine he's good at sucking down
federal funding.