Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 18, 2021 at 11:25:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Are you falsely assuming if you are more susceptible to one virus you will
be to others?

It's not a false assumption to consider a strong immune system to be
equally good at all viruses.

What do to base this on?

Logic.

So no evidence at all. Noted.

If so this implies Windows computers are more susceptible to Mac viruses
than Macs are!

No, I was only considering human viruses, not for example a virus that
only dogs can get. Cross-platform on computers equals cross-species in
animals.

What=E2=80=99s a species?

A collection of animals which can create fertile offspring.

Do you count grizzly bears and polar bears as the same species?

What about asexual species?

What if there is some species where all of the males die and they have no way
to reproduce? Are they no longer the same species?

I am being somewhat silly here, but there is no actual definition that fits
all cases where we define species:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_concept#Mayr's_Biological_Species_Concept

Biology simply does not fit easy categorization.

And I might be using a Mac emulator. No no no, why would anyone want to
do that? That would be like a human pretending to be a cat.

To push things of a table better.

I failed to teach mine equal and opposite reactions.

Cats often ignore physics anyway.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow