Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Plywood trade

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 6:00:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Can the shop be heated? AC?

I think it would be impractical to try to heat or cool that large of building any time soon, especially for their circumstances. It won't be used as a dedicated wood shop, but will accommodate several shop functions. As per the work benches, I've suggest, at least for the time being, one side of the shop for woodwork or general related work and the other side for mechanics and related work. I'm keeping an eye out, on the auctions, for a flammables cabinet.

They won't be farming, per se, but Jennifer likes to ride and wants a few horses and a few other country/farm animals. They will probably replace the chicken coup/shed, also..... a few weeks ago Jennifer had duckling hatch and the vegetable garden looks nice.

The old barn was demolished and a new one will be built, later. The whole of the farmstead needs a facelift, so all is a work in progress and I like the prospect of lending a hand with some of those efforts. Channon has his own ideas of using the salvaged barn wood for some of the house remodel and for further pool house remodel and I look forward to assisting with those projects, also.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny