Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 VaccineDeath Spike?

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/17/2021 9:50 AM, Oliver George wrote:
If these were any other vaccines, they would already be off the market..

In fact, they would have been pulled a long time ago. Usually, a new
drug is withdrawn after 50 deaths, which isn't typical because the FDA
has a strict approval process. The COVID-19 vaccines have been exempted
from it, instead being temporarily "authorized" for emergency use.

These vaccines have coincided with 3,544 American deaths and 12,619
serious injuries as of April 23, according to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse
Event Reports System database (VAERS, republished "as is" in
user-friendly format here). The flu vaccines by comparison are linked
to 20€“30 death reports a year, according to Dr. Peter McCullough, and
those 20€“30 death reports come with considerably more vaccines
administered.

This is precisely the kind of thing FDA approval is supposed to prevent.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ath_spike.html

Evidently you do not know how to read and interpret the numbers
reported. Look at the fine print. The deaths have not been verified
from the vaccine.

If you got vaccinated yesterday, got killed in a car accident today, it
can be reported by anyone as a possible vaccine death.

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.
CDC has changed that now and are looking at co morbidities and tossing
out anyone who had anything else wrong with them that could be to
blame.
The reality is nobody ever died of "Covid" if you have a sharp enough
pencil. They usually had a cardiopulmonary failure that may have been
exacerbated by Covid. If there were preexisting conditions, it was an
opinion call. The opinions were changed by political reality.
The fact remained 65% of the population was not fully vaccinated when
the policy flipped last Friday.
I posted the CDC numbers as reported by Reuters a couple days ago.

They moved the goal posts for purely political reasons.
As I have been saying all along, the democrats know that if this mask
thing is not a distant memory next year, they lose the senate and
maybe the house.

As always, 1+1 = 6.
Someone finds one gun shot that was counted as a Covid death in
a country with 320 mil and 600K dead, you use it to spread FUD
and try to discredit the death count. I saw the hospitals overflowing,
I saw the hospitalization counts, I saw the trailers with dead bodies,
funeral homes overwhelmed and they were not from gun wounds.