Fraser

Default Digital set-top boxes (slightly O/T) - weak signal area.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Owain" wrote in message

There's nothing to stop you asking for something to be brought out

before
you buy it in Argos; a lady was giving a CD/radio an exhaustive

going-over
whilst I was in the queue behind her the other day.

They don't have too.

How would that work for wrapping? Surely the next customer (if it's
rejected) won't be happy about getting a box that's clearly been opened?

I always assumed that was _why_ they had to follow distance-selling rules.
Non-catalogue shops have the article on display, or at least will have a
store model. Argos don't have a lot of floor space, which only really gets
used for promotions.

F.