Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 VaccineDeath Spike?

On 5/17/2021 10:27 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/17/2021 12:14 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/17/2021 1:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 17:19:16 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.

You are either lying intentionally or a deluded fool.Â*Â* I suspect the
latter.

It is documented that plenty of deaths from trauma were chalked up as
Covid. The director of our biggest medical conglomerate admitted it on
TV.
The criteria was, when admitted, if a Covid test was given (and
everyone got one) that a positive result got you listed as a Covid
patient, no matter why you were there. That was done for quarantine
purposes as much as anything but when you died, Covid was listed as a
contributing cause. Since we were ignoring co morbidities at the time
(95% of "Covid deaths" had them) the number got inflated.
This week CDC reversed that policy. Now only that 6% that had Covid as
the only cause of death are called a Covid death.

Now who is lying?

Reverse oddity is the Chinese only claiming about 5,000 covid deaths. If
that were true, maybe they were designing a virus to kill only
non-Chinese that escaped from their lab.

The Chinese don't have a high regard for non-Han diversity.

People think here that only whites are racist. I recall telling a
Chinese coworker that we hired a new chemist whose wife was Chinese and
he told me that her parents were probably extremely unhappy about this.