Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
andyW andyW is offline

Default bloody SNP

On 17/05/2021 15:37, Steve Walker wrote:
In Juniors, we had 100 homework questions every week, as part of
preparation for the 11-plus. If you scored less than the previous week,
you were whacked that many times, on the backside, with a table-tennis
bat (girls got a ruler to the hand).

I also got the ruler on the hand. I am a left-hander and my teacher used
to say "there is no such thing as a left handed child, only an awkward
child"
I got the flat of the ruler off my knuckles for using my left hand and
then, for repeat offended I got the edge. If my hand writing was bad I
got a punishment.

I use my right hand and get punished and use my left hand and also get
punished. I hated school.

Andy