Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default CDC Dir. Rochelle Walensky Makes an Astonishing Admission About COVID Deaths

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 17 May 2021 06:09:14 -0400, Orly
wrote:

If you’ve been paying attention to the Biden administration’s and the CDC’s handling of COVID the last week, you’ve probably gotten a bad case of whiplash. The same people who just weeks ago
were insisting masks were still needed after vaccination are now patting themselves on the back for reversing course, making clearly false claims that the science has somehow changed in that
short period. It hasn’t, but what has changed is the politics surrounding all this.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05...deaths-n381297

CDC has been flip-flopping so violently that Fony Fauci got whiplash...LOL

You could have said what you think the problematic change is, but
instead you only include political claptrap. There is nothing here to
pique my interest. Instead, it's clearly partisan baloney and I'm not
going to waste time going to a link. Learn how to post.