Brett Philp

Default Considering a metal roof... need advice please

I live in Ontario Canada and I'm considering replacing my 1700 sqft
asphalt roof with either Steel or Aluminum metal roof. I've spoken to
Classic Products ($15k cdn) as well as Hy-Grade ($10k cdn) and they
both seem like good products.

I've heard that Steel can loose it's finish. Anyone with any
experience with either Steel or Aluminium that can comment on the
value would be greatly appreciated!

Also I'm told the standard is to install straight over my existing
roof... any thoughts on that? What about mold, fire, weight, sound
and home heating?

Also anyone experienced with either company I'd love to hear your
thoughts!

Thanks,