Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Cheaper alternative to Shoe Goo?

On Monday, 17 May 2021 at 09:45:09 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
I've long used Shoe Goo on walking shoes and boots which have soft soles
that wear fast on rock and (more often these days) pavements and roads.
But the price of Shoe Goo has increased to over £10 + delivery for
110ml. Has anyone had good experience with other, cheaper cements,
adhesives etc?

A few months ago, I bought some broadly similar stuff from Lidl. Have never actually used Shoo Goo so am not in a position to make comparisons - and haven't yet needed the Lidl stuff! But cheaper it was.