Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default OT: Second jab. Result!

On 16/05/2021 22:32, T i m wrote:

Now, I'm not sure if I should phone and cancel the appointment I have
for Friday or will that have already been done, as it's obvious they
had access to some sort of 'system' that had my details etc?

My surgery wanted a phone call if the appointment was to be missed. A
separate phone line (press 5 for....) has been set up for covid
appointments.

My second jab, house to house, took 13 minutes and that included
stopping off at the local take-away for fish and chips