Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Microwave malarky.

How do Panasonic inverter microwaves work then ?.

My trusty, reliable Sharp just pulsed on and off in varying times
when a power setting less than 100% was chosen, but the Panny sounds
the same om Medium as it does on full power.

Andrew

On 15/05/2021 08:57, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
There is no such thing as low power on a Magnetron, they simply put it on
and off to simulate the lower energy over time so to speak.

Is the filament reading OK?

Also, I was intrigued by the diode being such a poor conductor in one
direction, in your previous post. However as you have not actually killed
yourself yet, my guess is there is no eht for whatever reason.
Brian