Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Split fingernail.

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
On 15/05/2021 16:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 15/05/2021 14:59, Chris Bacon wrote:
There's a vertical split in the top of the nail on my pointing finger.

There is a super tough clear nail varnish with nylon fibres in that can
be applied to repair a badly split nail. Try Boots or similar.

I remember when I buying bright red nail varnish from Boots. It was to
go over the inside of a very old plastic lens on a motorbike. The girl
servingf gave me a very queer look. Maybe she still works there.

over 40 years ago a friend ws playing the Demon King in a village
Pantomime. He went to Tesco between the matinee and evening perfomances. He
got some very odd looks since he was still wearing his green nail varnish
;-)

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England