Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT. Gas Pricing

On 05/15/2021 02:48 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Sat, 15 May 2021 02:17:13 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

I don't pay attention to gas prices. I generally gas up at the station nearest
my house.

Ok, I pay attention to the price enough to note that shortly after the pump
detects my credit card, the price drops about 10 cents per gallon.

Conversely, they seem to have some kind of surveillance on my gas gauge,
and raise it when I'm about due for a fill-up.

Cindy Hamilton

I thought that I was the only one that had that sensor embedded...

Mine also works on traffic lights. It ALWAYS turns them red for me.

I love the lights that only turn if they sense someone at the stop line.
Someone in a SUV, that is, not on a bike.