Debbie the Underdogged

Default Sun-Tek tubular skylights

In article ,
says...
I'm planning to install a tube-type skylight in my foyer. My local
home improvement store (Lowe's) tells me that the Sun-Tek brand is the
original and best quality of this style of skylight. It seems rather
expensive ($450 + 350 labor). Does anyone have experience with this
brand? There's very little information on the Web about Sun-Tek.

My Solatubes (10" models) cost about $450 each including installation 3
years ago, and I'm extremely happy with them, as are others that I both
know personally and have read about on usenet. The installer was great
- actually left my attic cleaner than it was when he started! Might
want to talk to your local Solatube dealer.
http://www.solatube.com
--
Debbie the Underdogged das at spamcop dot net
"I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years."