Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:02:50 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I bought an '80 Camaro when GM was switching over to water based paint.
It was a clue there might be a problem when they gave me a bottle of
touch up paint with the new car.

It was white and the roof acquired some striping from a trip through the
car wash. I don't know what it would have done in the long term since I
traded it in on an '82 Firebird. There was nothing wrong with it but I
really liked the hatchback compared to the previous model where you
could fit a Dopp kit and two dead mice in the trunk.

I wish they had brought back the 3rd gen hatch for the new Camaros
although leaving that LC1 V-6 in the dust was a good thing. The rear
main seal would spin and depending on the phase of the moon turn the car
into a mosquito fogger. It didn't lose enough oil to be a concern but I
got tired of people telling me my car was on fire. It was also anemic
although the optional V-8 LG4 was little better.

LOL More verbose bull**** from the resident senile blatherer!