Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Chainsaw lessons

williamwright wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Chris Green wrote
Andy Burns wrote
williamwright wrote

using a chainsaw on a ladder is dodgy.

Yes, so far I've managed to avoid it, I have a snapped-off limb that
could do with a few inches trimming off to tidy it up, and that I think
will be safer from a ladder than waving the saw overhead ...

The rules I work to a-

Never use chainsaw above shoulder height

Works fine with a pole saw.

Never use chainsaw from a ladder

Not practical in some situations. Cant even get
a bucket truck anywhere near some trees.

You need extra training and skills to do either of the above safely.

Skills yes, not training tho.

As usual you're being disputatious for the sake of it.

Nope, pointing out the problem with the original claim.

And you keep trying to bull**** your way
out of your predicament, as always.