Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chuck[_39_] Chuck[_39_] is offline

Default Panasonic Microwave Inverter Transistor?

On Thu, 13 May 2021 13:00:39 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:49:00 PM UTC-4, Three Jeeps wrote:
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:13:16 PM UTC-4, Max D. wrote:
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 10:45:44 AM UTC-4, Peter W. wrote:
On Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 11:51:40 PM UTC-4, Wilton Itamoto wrote:
I am currently working on a Panasonic microwave oven model NN-S762WF. I need
the part# for Q702 on the inverter board. The transistor is burnt and I
cannot read the number on the case. Unfortunately I do not have another
inverter board on hand and Panasonic does not provide the schematic.
Anyone replaced one of these or know the part number?
There is always this - if you can find a data-sheet.

https://alltransistors.com/mosfet/

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
I just ordered a pulled 1M30D-060 from Dalbani which is based in FL. I've checked around and they appear to be a reliable source that has been around for ages. They're not fake proof but, apparently, when a problem occur, they're quick to dispatch a replacement.

I can support the fact that Dalbani has been around for a long while and used to order tv, vcr, and microwave parts from them. Am surprised their website is parked. They out of business?

I used to buy parts from Dalbani many years ago, and they were one of the suppliers that sent me counterfeit semis. I mostly bought basic stuff from them like VCR mechanical parts after than, but no more semis. They're still in Florida but I'm sure they're not the same company they were.

Same here. Their STR regulators were counterfeit plus their
replacement flybacks didn't work.