Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Scrap metal run

On 13/05/2021 15:26, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I've a few bits of scrap copper piled up and sat there for years, so I
thought I would enquire about disposing of it.

For anyone considering doing the same and curious about the process,
they need photo ID (driving licence) and a bank debit card to pay it into.

I last did one shortly before the first lockdown. I needed a photo
driving license and as normal I was paid by cheque.

I was then offered a cashing service for the cheque for a 20% fee.

No card/bank transfer service was offered. However it's not in their
interests to offer that service for obvious reasons.

--
Adam