Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default idiot going for Darwin award

In article , says...

A friend told me yesterday while he was getting gas a woman had a double
layer of the plastic grocery bags and was filling it up with gas at a
pump. She tied it up and put it in the trunk of her car. He could not
see if she set it in a bucket or box. I hope she made it home safe.

Do you believe everything your "friend"s tell you?

Yes, there's a picture floating around the Internet of
someone doing this.

I do believe this particular friend. He is over 70 years old and a no
nonsense person.

While no way to confirm it, on the news today there are stories of
people doing all kinds of dumb things to get more gas at the stations.
Such as using garbage bags and even putting it into open buckets in the
turnks of cars.