Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Best old paint removal tool on salvaged timber?

The flat below me is getting a big refurb. I asked if I could raid the
skip. Now I have lots of door linings and simple bull nosed architrave
covered in paint. In my younger days I've resorted to stripper,
scrapers and sanding but I don't have quite the stamina for that these
days.
I'm considering the situation as an excuse to buy a cordless planer,
I see that the blades aren't too pricey.
Is planing going to be the most sensible approach to the problem?
--

Mike