Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Gas shortage

On Thu, 13 May 2021 19:59:56 -0500, Markem618
wrote:

On Thu, 13 May 2021 20:48:15 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 13 May 2021 10:46:59 -0400, knuttle
wrote:

As you sit in the gas line or are looking for a station with gas, DON"T
you wish your car was powered by on of the small nuclear reactor like
those they have use to power satellites for decades?

I'm not sure I want to be driving around on several pounds of
plutonium.

Yes but they do want you driving around with a load of Lithium. Safer
by a pretty good margin but.

That's not the worst problem with lithium. The fires are pretty bad
but if the lefties (i.e. communists) really cared about the
environment, they'd look into the mining operations. Electric cars
are NOT clean.