Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT: Gas shortage

On 5/13/2021 9:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/13/2021 9:54 PM, Leon wrote:

For some maybe.Â* LOL.Â* Take the doctor and his attorney buddy in
Houston a few weeks ago.Â* Left the doctors house in his Tesla with his
buddy. Leaving home and 800 feet later a firey crash into some trees,
going 30 mph.Â* The fire department had a difficult time putting those
batteries out once the caught fire.

And an odd side note, no on was in the drivers seat.Â* They found 2
unidentifiable, not even enough for dental records, bodies in the back
seat.

Hey Leon, wait 'til you see what my car can do on it own.Â* Hop in the
back seat with me, this is going to be fun.

Yeah!

Sounds like a "Here hold my Beer" moment!