Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Gas Pricing

In article , says...

OK. so I went to the Gas Buddy web site. It did find me gas that was 20
cents cheaper and it is about 100 miles away. I'd bur 4 gallons to save $3.

Glad it works for you, but does not for me.

Guess it depends on where you are at.

In NC in the county I live in, in the last 2 hours GB was reporting a
low of $ 2.50 and a high of $ 2.99. A 41 cent difference. That would
be about a $ 5 saving on a tank.

Being retired I don't drive enough to worry about the gas prices and
just fill up when I need gas and pass by a station.

I have started putting the ethanol free gas in my truck as it seldom
gets driven now an usually fill it up when needed at the pump I get the
ethanol free gas for the small engines. That gas usually costs about 50
cents more per gallon around here.