Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Vegetarians Have Better Cholesterol Levels

On 13 May 2021 21:04:03 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 13 May 2021 at 20:58:36 BST, alan_m wrote:

On 13/05/2021 17:40, T i m wrote:

It's a funny thing, when I was previously eating all sorts of rubbish
but included (processed) meat, eggs and dairy (dairy till my doctor
advised against it), no one (here) seemed interested in my diet /
health. As soon as I started excluding the exploitation of animals
from my diet, everyone (well the trolls especially)

And OT posts about veganism isn't trolling?

Why does T r o l l think we wouldn't have been kicking his arse just as hard

Oh, you have been doing that have you, I didn't notice ... ;-(

if he'd been boring the pants off us with tales of his two eggs, sos, a fried
slice, and black pudding several times a day, every day.

Well, I wouldn't be doing that though would I as I (and millions of
others of course) CGAF what you (or anyone else) eat, as long as you
aren't exploiting other animals (or people) whilst you do.

Just in the same way most of us don't complain about problems we are
having with slaves, witch finders or where to find a decent ducking
stool.

You constantly play the victim when you are the one causing the
victims (even though you can't / won't see it).

But things are changing all the time and assuming you live a bit
longer, you *will* see our evolution away from our assumption that
it's 'ok' to eat meat and drink cows milk in the same way it's no
longer considered acceptable (in many evolved countries / cultures) to
smoke in enclosed public places or drop chewing gum on the ground.

And it's even the case in the Army, with soldiers pushing for vegan
food and clothing. Soldiers (inc the meat eaters) who often later
suffer with PTSD because of what they *need / have* to do, when it's
not what they *choose / want* to do. Exactly the same with abattoir
workers and livestock vets ...

Cheers, T i m