Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegetarians Have Better Cholesterol Levels

On 13/05/2021 21:06, T i m wrote:
alan_m wrote:

On 13/05/2021 17:40, T i m wrote:

It's a funny thing, when I was previously eating all sorts of rubbish
but included (processed) meat, eggs and dairy (dairy till my doctor
advised against it), no one (here) seemed interested in my diet /
health. As soon as I started excluding the exploitation of animals
from my diet, everyone (well the trolls especially)

And OT posts about veganism isn't trolling?

I don't know (but it wasn't, it was about diets) I didn't start the
thread and so have done no more than you by commenting on it?

It was also about the caution that has to be applied to the
interpretation of a very limited set of markers indicating 'health' or
the suitability of a limited rather than a balanced diet, such as
claiming 'my B12 levels are fine' suggesting everything else is too.

Or if you are talking about the OP not marking the thread OT and if so
I hope you are going to jump on all the other unmarked OT threads
posted here?

Why do you persist in writing statements and then adding a question mark?

Or are you one of those who supports the unnecessary cruelty and
exploitation of animals by any chance, reading such things makes you
feel guilty and so the need to try to netkop?

Feeble.

--
Spike