Posted to rec.woodworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default WOT: Keyboard to Keyboard Amp

On Thu, 13 May 2021 20:22:37 -0700 (PDT), Michael
wrote:

Way off topic but I know someone here will have the answer.

I have a Kurzweil SP76 keyboard and a Peavey KB1 amp. How do I hook these up? The Kurzweil has a Left/Right output for 1/4 TRS cables, and the Peavey has a left and right channel input for 1/4 TRS cables.

Do I just run a TRS cable from the left-channel 1, and right-channel 2? I'm obviously way new at this and I don't want to screw anything. I normally play an old-fashioned piano.

Thanks for all help.

The 1/4 inch outputs are "line out" so they plug directly to your
"line in" connectors on your Peavy amp.