Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Vegetarians Have Better Cholesterol Levels

alan_m wrote:
On 13/05/2021 17:40, T i m wrote:

It's a funny thing, when I was previously eating all sorts of rubbish
but included (processed) meat, eggs and dairy (dairy till my doctor
advised against it), no one (here) seemed interested in my diet /
health. As soon as I started excluding the exploitation of animals
from my diet, everyone (well the trolls especially)

And OT posts about veganism isn't trolling?

Whilst T i ms posting about veganism are mind-bendingly boring and OT, in
his defence, he didnt start this particular thread.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls