Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

"Robin" wrote in message
On 13/05/2021 14:51, bert wrote:
In article , John Rumm
writes
On 12/05/2021 14:50, bert wrote:
In article , Tim Streater
writes
On 10 May 2021 at 19:08:08 BST, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:45:33 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the
cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you. It just shortened your life
slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you
over, killing you instantly. I've only stolen 1 week of life from
you. But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged
it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even than T
r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

You other than it being splashed all over the news?

Which news? Can you give me the specific number for the UK this month for
example?

Do you have a test that shows death due to clotting and low platelets

Yep, the autopsy.

is caused by the AZ (or another) vaccine?

With that very unusual type of clotting, yep, that
showed up in the week after the vaccination.

If not then your question is incapable of being answered.

OTOH the MHRA continues to publish figures for cumulative cases and deaths
in those recently vaccinated. If you subtract then you can work out the
additional deaths in the intervbal.

TLDR: the truth is out there if you can be bothered to look.

Not with that very unusual clotting.