Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Three Jeeps Three Jeeps is offline

Default Panasonic Microwave Inverter Transistor?

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:13:16 PM UTC-4, Max D. wrote:
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 10:45:44 AM UTC-4, Peter W. wrote:
On Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 11:51:40 PM UTC-4, Wilton Itamoto wrote:
I am currently working on a Panasonic microwave oven model NN-S762WF. I need
the part# for Q702 on the inverter board. The transistor is burnt and I
cannot read the number on the case. Unfortunately I do not have another
inverter board on hand and Panasonic does not provide the schematic.
Anyone replaced one of these or know the part number?

There is always this - if you can find a data-sheet.

https://alltransistors.com/mosfet/

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

I just ordered a pulled 1M30D-060 from Dalbani which is based in FL. I've checked around and they appear to be a reliable source that has been around for ages. They're not fake proof but, apparently, when a problem occur, they're quick to dispatch a replacement.

I can support the fact that Dalbani has been around for a long while and used to order tv, vcr, and microwave parts from them. Am surprised their website is parked. They out of business?