Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Welch Brian Welch is offline

Default OT: Gas shortage

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:12:34 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/13/2021 1:06 PM, Brian Welch wrote:
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:31:34 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/13/2021 10:46 AM, knuttle wrote:

As you sit in the gas line or are looking for a station with gas, DON"T
you wish your car was powered by on of the small nuclear reactor like
those they have use to power satellites for decades?
Gas shortage? Oh, you mean the one caused by stupid people filling up
every empty can, bottle, and jar they have. They made a minor
inconvenience for a few a major ordeal for many.
You mean people like these?

https://i.imgur.com/nSWgPfR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ujpIdsP.jpg

The one of the pick up truck is an actual picture taken by my buddy
in Florida. He drove down from NYS before this happened and he's
not sure if he'll be able to get back, not knowing if he'll be able to get
gas on the way back.

I can't speak for the validity of the trunk full of bags.

If the trunk is filled with plastic bags full of petrol, we most likely will be reading about the newest Darwin Award recipient, and maybe the most deserving of them all...

Close enough. Can you say Karma?

https://tinyurl.com/2h6pc9mv

Wonder what the cost per gallon of that gas ended up being?