Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 07 May 2021 19:39:37 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:40:43 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:34:37 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Depends on the death rate.

The death rate of coronavirus is high enough to remove those with the
wrong genes.

Nope, the death rate is minimal with those who can still reproduce.
It isnt even that high with those over 70 either, below 4%

So why worry?

Because most of those it has killed would prefer to not be dead.

**** happens, more often with cancer

Yes, but is clearly better to not have covid kill you.

or getting run over by a bus.

Nope, nowhere even remotely like 600K in the USA are
run over by a bus ever year, or 150K in the UK either.

We must let it happen.

Nope, it would make no difference.

It would remove those with ****ty immune systems,

Nope,

creating a better next generation.

Nope, because the vast bulk of those it kills are way past reproducing.

I know a woman who had her child at 40. Are you saying 40 year olds can't
die of the virus?

Nope, that most who have been killed by the virus are over 65.

In fact we evolved like that with kids sure that nothing can kill
them
and in fact that works fine.

What kids are you referring to?

Late teenagers. That why they have always been the cannon fodder in
wars.

Even those now don't die at a high enough rate from anything
to have any real effect on evolution, even if we scrapped seat
belts, air bags, cars with crumple zones etc etc etc.

They would if we stopped pampering them in hospitals.

Nope, **** all of those ever need hospital treatment to stop them dying.

So why do we bother with all that ****?

Because its killing far more than any other infectious disease
and leaving heaps more with very unpleasant long term
medical downsides even when it doesn't kill them.

Say you could do calculations twice as fast, you could sing perfect
pitch, you could do 1000 pushups, but the sight of a car made you
spontaneously combust. That would not be a good thing to have.

Yes but we never have evolved to have the sight of a car
make you spontaneously combust for some odd reason.

It's called an analogy, stretching something out of proportion to mare
you see the point.

No one get to mare me and don't you forget that, cow face.

In Dutch I was announcing you.

How did I miss the K and hit the R? They're miles away!

You were blotto and drug crazed, as always.

I almost never drink enough to look like I'm drunk. No pig has ever
suspected I'm drunk and breathalysed me.

Ours breathalyse everyone they pull over for random breath tests.
Do drug tests too so you would be toast the first time you are stopped.