Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default ebay tracking can run behind USPS tracking

ebay tracking can run behind USPS tracking

I've wondered whether those seecond-level package tracking webpages are
accurate, and so far they had been, but this morning, in the case of
ebay, theirs was running behind.

Ebay's last report was that yesterday at 3:36pm
it was PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY at the main post office downtown.

But USPS tracking had different, clearer text for that status report,
and two additinoal reports:

May 13, 2021, 9:34 am
Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 8:00pm
my local post office
Your item is out for delivery on May 13, 2021 at 9:34 am

May 13, 2021, 9:23 am
Arrived at Post Office, my local post office

May 12, 2021, 3:36 pm
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility

I used to wonder with ebay, amazon, and others if I were wasting my time
copying the tracking number, going to google, using two steps to show
tracking straight from the post office, but in this case, eBay left the
questions where is it and when is it coming, but USPS answered those.