Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davidm Davidm is offline

Default Telegraph Pole

On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:58:09 +0100, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

JohnP wrote:

Keep you eyes peeled - plastic tube with cap stapled to the post. I guess
it is a one off audit after instalation.

I have seen a lot of activity with men with clipboards and camera phones
around poles that have been equiped with fibre.

When contractors were working locally replacing old gas pipes,
before they backfilled each trench, they dropped in a calibrated
depth board and took a photo.

Chris

Same here when they were replacing some mains water pipes in the road
outside my house, about a year ago. Lots of photos taken at various
stages.