Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT used pickup trucks

On 5/12/2021 8:03 PM, wrote:

When I bought my first brand new pickup bare bones 1980 F100
- it was priced at $ 5800. I drove it for 13 years and wished
that I'd bought 2 of them ! .. to get another vehicle that would
cost less than $ 1000 per year ...

Here's a used 2020 Chevy that I would need to drive for
about 40 years to get my money's worth .. :-)

https://tinyurl.com/hre8974e

ps : Canuck Loonie money

John T.

That's about $70,000 USD but still crazy.
Some years ago we had a 1986 F150 company truck. It was well used and
beat, body wad dinged and rusted. The goal was to try and get $500 for
it. First offer was $1200.

Amazing how many of those fancy new high priced trucks never carry more
than a couple of bags of groceries.