Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On Wed, 12 May 2021 09:19:22 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

After serious thinking Roger Blake wrote :
The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

I'll/have risked it, the alternative risk doesn't bare thinking about.

The alternative risk is much smaller. You probably won't catch coronavirus, but if you take the vaccine, you have a 100% chance of having it in you. If it turns out to be deadly, I'm going to have a whale of a time in a less cluttered world.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.