Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 12/05/2021 14:50, bert wrote:
In article , Tim Streater
writes
On 10 May 2021 at 19:08:08 BST, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2021 19:45:33 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Â*"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
Â*news Â*On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

Â*In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
Â* Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
Â* by it and who have ended up with long covid.

Â*A very small number.Â* 4 times less than cancer.

Â*Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

Â*If you're already going to die, then yes.

Â*Nope, covid can kill you before the cancer does. Some cancers kill
Â*you years after the cancer surgery that didn't get all of the cancer.

So the virus didn't really kill you.Â* It just shortened your life
slightly.

Let's say you were going to die of something in 1 week, and I ran you
over, killing you instantly.Â* I've only stolen 1 week of life from
you.Â* But if you weren't going to die, I've stolen decades from you.

Plenty of previously healthy not-going-to-die-yet people have pegged
it due to
the virus. Y'know, you're shaping up to be a bigger twerp even thanÂ* T
r o l l
- and that's a high bar.

A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

You other than it being splashed all over the news?

--
Cheers,

John.