Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
A number have also pegged it due to the vaccine - but we're not told
about that.

And how many would that be, then?

Quite.

Like many old farts I've been interested to hear how similar aged friends
etc have got on. Only two out of about 100 have had a severe reaction to
the vaccine. One lasted about 3 weeks, but is fine now. The other may have
a DVT in a leg, and is pretty upset about it, but had the first jab only 3
weeks ago.

In the same group, one has died of Covid. No less than four others have
long Covid. For many months now.

6 have had mild(ish) Covid and seem to have recovered well.

Pretty well all are in the old (retired) group that have been serious
about observing social distancing, etc. So not representative of those
still working normally.

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.