Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default Dremel style mini tool - recommendations?

On 12/05/2021 14:51, David wrote:
I have a mains powered multi tool which is very useful for stuff like
cutting between floorboards, but is still a bit brutal.

I'm looking for something to do more delicate work like cut a plastic
cover to an electrical item (removed, of course).

There is far too much choice on t'Internet so looking for recommendations.

£30 or under if possible although that may guarantee a piece of crap.

Cheers

Dave R

Not a specific recommendation, but something to watch out for ... years
ago I bought a Dremel which had on/off and speed control buttons on the
top - it's a pain to use so look for one with controls on the side so
they can be operated by the thumb