Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default Dremel style mini tool - recommendations?

On 12 May 2021 13:51:01 GMT, David wrote:

I have a mains powered multi tool which is very useful for stuff like
cutting between floorboards, but is still a bit brutal.

I'm looking for something to do more delicate work like cut a plastic
cover to an electrical item (removed, of course).

There is far too much choice on t'Internet so looking for recommendations.

£30 or under if possible although that may guarantee a piece of crap.

Cheers

Dave R

I'm pleased with this:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323662864365

It was £1 cheaper when I bought it. It has the advantage of an add-on
flexible extension coupling so you don't even have to hold the the
whole thing.
--
Dave W