Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Spank!

On 05/11/2021 11:55 PM, wrote:
If it weren't for Religion a whole lot more people who would be
killers, thieves and more. Only the fear of that 'god' thing and
'hell' keeps them honest.

Evelyn Waugh the novelist converted to Catholicism and was also known as
a real prick. When someone asked him how he squared the two he replied
that without religion he would be a lot worse.

So STFU before you convince them that atheism is the way to go. Ammo
is not only expensive and almost can't be found these days, so I don't
need a few million more a-holes junkin' around my town with no fear of
gawd or hell.

I doubt you would find much belief in either among the rioters. Some of
them don't even believe in the divine power of 230 grains of lead
traveling at 900 ft/s. That's what you get when you replace religion,
whether it is true or not, with nihilism.