Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Spank!

On 05/11/2021 10:47 PM, Snit wrote:
Some of it might be semantics. Do you KNOW there are no Underground
Marshmallow People running the world. Well, in general conversation I assume
you do. I hope you do at least! But on a deep philosophical level you cannot
be absolutely certain of it. You cannot prove a negative.

In the two truths doctrine formulated by Nagarjuna and others the is
conventional reality and there is ultimate reality. Conventional reality
is filled with handy assumptions like there are no Marshmallow people.
Ultimate reality considers all those assumptions to be empty.

Nagarjuna's principal work is based on a tetralemma.

All things exist
All things do not exist
All things both exist and do not exist
All things neither exist nor do not exist

Maybe the Marshmallow People are hiding there someplace.