Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Identifying an audio ADC

On 11/05/2021 16:37, bob prohaska wrote:
I'd like to find a datasheet for an audio ADC used in an inexpensive
USB audio capture "card" so as to better understand how to use it and
what it can do as a low-frequency oscilloscope. It came from Amazon,
sold under the name "DIGITNOW! USB Audio Capture". It seems to work
surprisingly well, working with no issues on a Raspberry Pi 4 using
the stock RaspiOS version of Audacity. It also works under the latest
(not stock) version of xoscope, which had to be recompiled to obtain
ALSA support. I'm inexperienced with both programs, so the behavior
is somewhat confusing but it does seem worth exploring further.

paste here the relevant output of the command

lspci -vv

--
Adrian C