Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Words have poer

On 5/11/2021 8:54 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/11/2021 01:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You should hear my son about #1 daughter.Â* She was brought up a
conservative but graduated a liberal. Same with her husband from a very
conservative family.

I recently saw a photo of a graduating class. One girl had a home made
sign on top of her mortarboard to the effect of 'survived 4 years
without becoming a liberal'.

I don't recall college having much effect on my politics but engineering
schools, at least back then, weren't hotbeds of liberalism. You were a
lot more likely to run into a YAF or JBS member that a SDS follower.
Several of my friends worked for Goldwater and that didn't turn out well.

Engineering schools tend to be concerned about real stuff. The where
you major in Modern Dance tend not to have a chapter of The Young
Republicans.