Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Words have poer

On 05/11/2021 01:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You should hear my son about #1 daughter. She was brought up a
conservative but graduated a liberal. Same with her husband from a very
conservative family.

I recently saw a photo of a graduating class. One girl had a home made
sign on top of her mortarboard to the effect of 'survived 4 years
without becoming a liberal'.

I don't recall college having much effect on my politics but engineering
schools, at least back then, weren't hotbeds of liberalism. You were a
lot more likely to run into a YAF or JBS member that a SDS follower.
Several of my friends worked for Goldwater and that didn't turn out well.